24/07/2012

Spotlight



Last week the lovely Victoria Elliott came by the studio to update her Spotlight pictures. Now the last time we met she looked more like this:



I guess that's acting for you.


I do a few of these shoots a year. They are a lovely way to get behind the public face of the actor which despite the fact they are a sort of glorified passport picture it is still possible to try out techniques whilst sharing a coffee and chat.


This time I decided to make use of my north-light window in the studio and shoot with available, natural light. I should use it more often as it is such a classic and beautiful light. Judge for yourself.


It was noticed that I seem to have spent a lot of time with Vicky on this shoot. I can assure you that this had absolutely nothing to do with her gorgeous NE accent. Pure professionalism on my part..



No comments: